Tableau D'Hôte Theatre
When Hosanna, aka Claude Lemieux, returns home in tears from a Halloween party, the Cleopatra impersonator is forced to face her own illusions of identity and the insecurities that envelop her.
Hosanna, alias Claude Lemieux, croit réaliser le rêve de sa vie en se transformant en « Cléôpatre ». Au retour d’un party d'Halloween, elle est forcée à confronter ses propres illusions et vérités.
By Michel Tremblay
Translated by John Van Burek & Bill Glassco
Directed by Mike Payette
Starring Eloi ArchamBaudoin & Davide Chiazzese
Set Design by Lara Kaluza
Lighting Design by Audrey-Anne Bouchard
Costume Design by Noémi Poulin
Composer: Rob Denton
Photo credit: Jaclyn Turner
HORAIRE / SCHEDULE
- Tuesday 17 March 2015 / 20:00
- Wednesday 18 March 2015 / 20:00
- Thursday 19 March 2015 / 20:00
- Friday 20 March 2015 / 20:00
- Saturday 21 March 2015 / 20:00
- Sunday 22 March 2015 / 14:00
- Wednesday 25 March 2015 / 20:00
- Thursday 26 March 2015 / 20:00
- Friday 27 March 2015 / 20:00
- Saturday 28 March 2015 / 20:00
- Sunday 29 March 2015 / 14:00
Pour âges / For ages 16+
Retardataires / Latecomers : 100 minutes
How far would you go for love? For art? What would you be willing to change? Which price might you pay?
Fire with Water is an art exhibit and performance evening run by the Sexual Assault Centre of McGill Students' Society (SACOMSS). It aims to create a space for artistic responses to sexual violence, gender-based violence, surivorship, and their intersecting themes.